This brief video demonstrates the basic features and functions of FLOTE:
This one is a 15 minute 'edit' of FLOTE in use in live surgery in the UK:
Link to BBC Hip Op Story>>
We had two 3 minute slots on Saturday (03/03/12) morning's BBC1 'Breakfast Show' at 8:20 and 9:40 am.
You can see the video here:
BBC national news reporter Anthony Bartram and cameraman Steve came to see us at Wrexham Maelor hospital on Wednesday.
They spent a great deal of time filming;
1. FLOTE assembly and commissioning in the operating theatre
2. The first patient both before and after surgery
3. The whole surgical procedure carried out by Jamie
4. A representative of the hospital management who spoke about the surgical impacts, etc
5. A previous patient at his 6-week follow-up consulatation
They then came to see us at our design and development centre at Hathersage in the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park.
Here is Anthony's story>>: